The latest issue is in! 48 full-color pages, featuring freights benched from coast-to-coast. From monikers to panels, from SPG to LAX, there’s something in here for everyone. In addition to the flicks, I caught up with Creds and he shared his story, uncut and in his own words. We have four guest benchers, flicks from Coupe’s archives, a visit to Whistler’s Train Wreck, and an interview with the incredibly talented rail photographer William Gill.
- 48 full-color 8.5×5.5″ pages
- Creds: In His Own Words
- An interview with William Gill
- Panels, monikers, everything in-between
- Contributions from four guest benchers
- Flicks from Coupe’s archives
- Free Shipping
Only 100 copies printed, each hand-numbered!